Digital Media Designer - Fashion experience preferred
This is an onsite freelance Digital Media Designer position based onsite in NYC, 40 hours/week, long term ongoing! Must be an expert in Photoshop and After Effects & fashion experience preferred.
We make fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable, and this is reflected in the numerous ways we connect with our customers. Our global fashion retail client has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Digital Media / Advertising Designer to contribute to our in-house Creative Design team. We are looking for a candidate with outstanding creative design skills and experience creating digital animation/video ads for Facebook, Instagram and any other social platforms.
Lead the conception and creation of digital video ad products, such as display ads, rich media ads, etc.
Collaborate with digital marketing, content writers and media buyers to determine the correct visual solution.
Use existing product or brand guidelines to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices that engage the end user on social media channels.
Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in social media design, motion graphics and photography.
Work collaboratively with team to produce engaging consumer experiences that reflect the brand.
Execute creative designs in support of website usability improvements and marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or relevant discipline
• 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a Digital Designer executing digital creative assets from scratch (e.g., websites, banner ads, marketing emails, newsletters, landing pages, etc.)
• Strong professional presence, articulate and effective communication skills
• Proven ability to think on feet and effectively respond to incremental, ad hoc requests
• Comfortably communicate and educate all levels of management, being mindful of audience and tone, and to tailor message to audience’s needs
• Minimum of average mathematical skills
• Comprehensive analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven problem solving capabilities
• Utilize sound business judgment to navigate the complex challenges of everyday conflicts that may interfere with the stated vision of campaign performance and people development
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
2-3 years of experience and knowledge of the following:
• Digital ads
• Direct response
• Video ads
• Display & rich media
• Graphic production tasks
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe AfterEffects
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator