- Create regional marketing plans including localized content, solutions, and workloads
- Deliver programs within outlined budget and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs to determine ROI
- Support our growing field sales force and channel partners through sales collateral, sales tools, competitive information, and insights
- Develop impactful communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with the global and industry teams to scale programs
- Develop and project manage retail industry events and partner roadshows
- Work with agency to design/create event booth and demos.
- Attend events/roadshows to make sure everything runs smoothly, booth staff is there and prepped and they have all the devices they need for demos
- Schedule and organize meetings between sales and customers while they are both attending an event
- Manage post event activities including processing the list of attendees, writing a brief suggesting how best to follow-up with the leads
3+ years project management and/or marketing experience in retail including events, tradeshows, and field marketing
Extremely strong attention to detail
Experience project managing industry events and partner roadshows
Excellent people skills and communication skills
Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
Project management skills including: managing agencies, vendors, and global projects.
Proficient in MS Office / Google Docs
Distinctive problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.