Sr. Brand Manager, Global Marketing (Beauty)
- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Dove Ryan
- Responsible for all aspects of innovation from ideation to launch / execution.
- Deep understanding of the consumer and translate this to create insightful strategy, communication and innovation ideas.
- Analyze new product feasibility (size of opportunity, consumer insight, target audience, forecasting, pricing, return on investment, competitive review).
- Expert on competitive landscape– Mass, Prestige, Indie brands. Project Management:
- Manage the Lip, Nail and Collections portions of the business in all aspects.
- Oversee day to day and long term development of 1 direct report.
- Manage cross functional teams in the timely execution of all Global Marketing deliverables.
- Maintain global market communications and brand documents to ensure markets have up to date information each month for all projects. Creative Process:
- Work with Sr. Director to drive all elements of the creative process– from concept to execution.
- Manage workflow of all artwork related aspects with cross functional teams.
- Work with Sr. Director on development and execution of global brand advertising assets, including digital, video, and print. Analysis:
- Holistic and detailed understanding of portfolio in context of company, customer, and competition and make strategic recommendations for expansion or rationalization.
- Prepare Monthly Category Reviews for Brand President
- Deep dive on category, competitive, and consumer insights
- Generate, present, and apply insights from monthly business analysis
- Measure and track performance vs Brand KPIs, volume, share and profit objectives.
- 6+ years of professional marketing experience in the beauty industry required.
- BS Degree preferably in Marketing or Business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the business day to day as well as the overarching strategic projects. Can effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven track record in supporting strategy with a solid understanding of the marketing mix, strong business and financial acumen.
- An innovative thinker, you apply creativity to identify alternative approaches and solutions.
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in preparing reports for review by senior management
- Effective communication skills.
- PowerPoint and Excel skills required, Nielsen or Aztec preferred.
- Passion for Beauty and Color Cosmetics is a must