Aquent's Client is looking for an exceptionally vibrant self-starter to fill the role of Creative Marketing Program Manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a creative agency and/or internal creative department with experience on a variety of digital & traditional campaigns where high-quality results are required. A program manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions-oriented environment. This individual will drive the execution of various campaign initiatives across various products, being the central source-of-truth for a multidisciplinary team.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations.
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks and communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Partner with Head of Program Management and other leads to identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
- 7 years of project/program management experience in a creative agency or internal creative marketing team that produces marketing campaigns.
- Experience in digital and social media space.
- Strong command of the creative process for development of traditional media.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with teams cross-functional teams across multiple departments
- Outstanding organizational, negotiation, and relationship-building abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid-paced environment on multiple projects in a large company atmosphere.
- Proven experience working for creative brands both consumer and B2B.
- Ability to work on a global scale across many internal stakeholders with varying degrees of experience with visual storytelling and the production of digital and experiential assets.
- Ability to manage, envision, and run large campaigns and small, scrappy assignments with tight deadlines.
- Must have Creative Marketing or Agency experience, working on creative marketing campaigns.