- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for Product Manager to join an award-winning team & fortune 30 organization. In this role you will get to work for an amazing manager and utilize your Product Management skills to put out products that you will be proud of! This role is a 40-hour a week, long-term onsite assignment that has potential to convert permanent. The ideal Product Owner will have a at least 2-3 years over innovative digital products and and strong expertise working with software teams to drive product delivery.
For quick apply email your resume directly to email@example.com
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager over a digital product (web app, mobile app, platform or digital services product) pushing out new features
- Background working in Agile environments
- Extensive experience working with data and running analytics to drive priorities
- Advocate of product thinking
- Excellent ability to grow professional relationships, inspiring product delivery and working across business and technology teams
Day to Day:
- Lead grooming activities within an Agile team, specifically defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria and user interface design for platform and product enhancements
- obtaining acceptance and alignment from stakeholders for the recommended enhancements,
- Support product initiatives and customer experience from ideation to rollout
- Closely collaborate with the UI design, analytics, technology, compliance, operations, and lines of business to understand the feasibility of the solution and subsequently drive delivery of the solution
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope; troubleshoot reported issues and escalate when appropriate Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced features and services
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR