The primary responsibility of this role is to be a thought partner in driving the design, development, and execution of Go-To-Market strategies to set the business up for short and long term success. You will partner closely with our sales and marketing teams, as well as with our segment, channel, and product partners to deliver awesome and drive the successful launch of this new product.
• Strategy: Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to develop winning short and long term strategies
• Go-to- Market: Develop, design, implement, and measure channel go-to-market programs for the new product
• Customer Empathy: Serve as a listening post for customer delight
• Program Execution: manage and monitor execution of all channel marketing programs, working closely with marketing and sales to optimize sales.
• Leverage insights gained from the Inside Sales teams to turn into viable features and offers for the Desktop product
• Lead Marketing Councils to gather insights with key insiders on the sales teams
• Understanding call drivers that increase/decrease conversion
• Drive lower conversion contacts out of the system or to a better supported channel
• Be a strong advocate for sales team experience, and equip the team with the knowledge and tools to sell effectively
• Connect with sales leaders to understand and communicate the weekly/quarterly/annual results
• Key storyteller to highlight challenges as well as successes on sales units/dollars and conversion
• Pivotal contributor to our one year financial planning process
• Partner with both finance and operations to build the one year plan for the Sales Team
• Assist with creating personalized content that engages customers at strategic points along their lifecycle journey with The Company
• Aid in creating insights that lead to high retention and increased product usage
• Evangelize and champion channel mission, purpose, and needs internally.