This is an exciting entry level, contract to hire Influencer Marketing Coordinator opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things beauty, social media, and marketing! The Influencer Marketing Coordinator is responsibility for growing existing and future macros, rising star and micro influences. S/he is responsible for executive campaigns and initiatives that builds brand awareness, creates social buzz, and drives sales through e-commerce and retail partners. They will assist in executing cross-functional marketing and communications initiatives by collaborating on day-to-day responsibilities across teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Cultivate and develop consistent and ongoing relationships with new and current digital influencers.
o Maintain and establish contacts with digital influencers and bloggers across beauty, lifestyle and fashion sectors.
o Creatively and proactively engage influencers and advocates across social media to drive brand conversations and advocacy.
o Leverage global social media insight tools to identify influencer and consumer engagement
opportunities and address community and customer care in real time.
• Work closely within team and help develop and manage influencer initiatives in digital space: strategy,
planning, contract negotiation & implementation of new launches, collaborations and events.
o Manage campaign tracking and monthly reporting to measure success.
o Strong ability to analyze and synthesize quantitative data (e.g., summarizing effectiveness of
influencer outreach initiatives, evaluating consumer engagement levels, etc.)
• Assist Social Media Strategist with execution of strategic plan to grow brand awareness/advocacy &; drive incremental exposure for our key products while bringing brand DNA to life.
o Contribute to overall social department, participating in social content development and/or
execution. Maintain calendars and schedule. Assist in shoots as needed and brand events: real-
time content creation/curation, activations and other departmental needs.
• Support Communications team by organizing and executing key product sends as needed.
• Keep a pulse on beauty & makeup trends and communicate key trends which we should participate in.
o Track key social community and influencer milestones, dates and product favorites.
o Stay up to date on competitors and where trends are going, as well as social and community
best practices; identify areas of opportunity.
• Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives and vendors in digital space to develop relevant influencer
• Assist with ordering products and various marketing administrative tasks (event planning, ordering photo shoot props, etc.)
o Maintain monthly bulletin display of print campaigns.
• Highly organized and able to manage complex projects; detail oriented and take direction and flexible working within multiple project focused teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Marketing/Communications, or related field
• 1+ year digital influencer experience. Beauty industry experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) + experience using Google doc
• A passion for social media & the beauty industry and knowledge of beauty content creators across all social platforms
• Strong organization skills and a demonstrated ability to execute projects on time & work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
• Motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team-player mindset
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Friendly, outgoing personality with a natural knack for building & maintaining relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and experience using Google docs
• Proficient in Instagram, Facebook & YouTube platforms
• Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms