Creative Project Manager - Jr. Level
This is a 1 month to start onsite freelance position based in NYC, 40 hours/week at Global Beauty Brand.
Position is responsible for supporting the Director of Creative Services in the management and delivery of strategic indirect projects for global beauty brand, as well as the communication of existing collateral changes to design and strategy to all regions. Work with Creative, Visual Merchandising on strategic projects from inception to completion, providing communication to all departments involved regarding project planning, budget, consistency of content, timelines and milestones. This position requires planning, operational, and organization skills.
- Process and organize Creative Request Forms (CRQs) from the Product Marketing and International Marketing .
- Take full ownership of managing entire projects and building out timelines from iteration to completion. Work closely with Creative and Editorial to monitor the life cycle of projects and ensure goals are met.
- Ensure all assets with copy are routed through editorial for timely proofing.
- Maintain copy database and archive of all deliverables.
- Work closely with other Project Managers to ensure projects are aligned.
- Attend and lead weekly Creative status meetings.
- Work with Director to follow up on current projects, prepare and distribute weekly project status reports, invoicing, and budget tracking
- Responsible, along with Director, for gathering all information from Store Design, Marketing, Visual Merchandising and Regional offices and communicating findings to Creative, Industrial Design, and the manufacturer to ensure accurate and timely delivery of these systems globally
- Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Flagship, Market and special retailer store openings where new concepts are piloted, ex Makeup Studio
- New technologies: digital makeup stations, magic mirror, digital navigation panels, iPad/iPhone app, etc.
- Retailer initiatives: Macys Eye Impulse, Nordstrom Edited
- Large scale and regional-specific collections that involve multi-department and external development
- 2+ years of experience in operations/traffic, project management
- Superior organizational skills
- Proactive, self-starter who can manage multiple projects
- Team player / creative thinker
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, time management, presentation and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat