- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
We're looking for an On-Air/Digital Scheduler to work with one of our leading Entertainment Clients. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extension.
The Scheduler will be taking promos & entering them into a system (the dept. uses Traffic Log & Billing for on-air and FreeWheel for digital, which will soon transition to Google Ad Manager. Candidates do not need to have experience with these specific tools, but need to be able to quickly learn the scheduling systems).
- Work with Director’s for on-air and digital, inputting and scheduling daily promo schedules in On-Air (TLB) and Digital (FreeWheel/Google) Planning systems.
- Deadline-driven handling of creative assets:
- ensuring technical specifications
- monitoring/communicating delivery patterns
- Experience successfully working with one or more content management or database systems
- Be able to work under pressure and achieving daily deadlines
- Detail oriented and confidence to work effectively with team members
- Ability to pick up quickly and learn scheduling systems
- Authentic interest in advertising and marketing Preferences:
- 1+ year experience working in an online advertising environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or related field
- Proven media and/or on-air planning knowledge
- Specific experience with Freewheel, DoubleClick, Jira, Zendesk, and/or Confluence a major plus
*Must Haves: VERY detailed oriented, must know entertainment terms (production, promos, etc.), must be able to work under pressure - team works with strict deadlines.
Candidates have trafficking experience will be a good start.
Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers