- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Marquis Akins
The Global Brand contractor will cover maternity leave for the Group Manage of Brand, that helps evolve, implement and enforce the brand - visually and verbally. They will drive and oversee the implementation of programs and initiatives designed to amplify our brand strategy to make a human impact and increase brand awareness, both internally and externally.
In addition to ensuring integration and implementation of best design practices across the organization, the Global Brand contractor will Oversee the creative evolution and marketing effectiveness of the company's brand, including:
- Local brand activity program
- External digital advertising and paid social around brand content and our key hot topic content.
- Brand awareness study for Europe – share the findings with Executive stakeholders
- Ensure our brand activities position us clearly as the leading digital innovator on the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Keep the momentum of brand strategy and align to our client and employee experience.
- Manage brand guidelines and materials/tools/templates
- Manage agency relationships, guiding and driving quality work product at competitive rates and against agreed timelines.
- Develop and present training materials on the company brand
- Responsible for overseeing brand approvals, including management of internal brand website and brand email inbox as well as monthly and quarterly reporting
- Oversight of all branded merchandise, both on our sites and approvals via the Inbox.
This very cool consulting firm provides companies, large and small, with a path toward digital innovation. Their CEO hailed from Microsoft. He's a big thinker and is constantly pushing the limits of what technology can do for his company's clients and employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in brand management, communications, English, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Advanced degree preferable but not required.
- Experience with design programs a plus.
- Understanding of the Agile Framework or Scrum.org preferable.
- A strong focus on design, the role focuses on the consistent global application of our brand across all channels internally and externally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, MS project; experience and knowledge of MS SharePoint preferred; experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Collaborative and strong team player capable of working virtually with a global team
Years of Experience 10+ years’ experience in integrated Marketing & Communications; at least eight years of which are focused on brand management, particularly brand management, including brand strategy, identity and design
- Experience managing the creative process, evaluating creative against brief and strategy, and evaluating compliance.
- Creative oversight experience should include print, digital, web, video, social, and other multimedia executions.
- Experience with environmental or experiential design is a preferred.
- Corporate experience in the B2B IT services space is a must; agency experience highly regarded.
- Experience in developing a brand for a midsize and fast-growing company.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical: both are key requirements of this role.
- Good executive presence is essential – strong influencer – as key stakeholder management is crucial and regular for this position.
- Will manage an intern and a Senior/Junior creative staff member.