- New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
The Graphic Designer will create engaging and captivating presentations in Keynote using design expertiser in layout, grouping, heirarchy, and typoography. The graphics created should adhere to the brand guideline for the event(s). The designer will need to create graphics using both Illustrator and Photoshop and natively in Keynote or Powerpoint, as well.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint or Keynote (Keynote design knowledge required), Layout and Typography.
- Should be comfortable designing on a Mac computer.
- Relevent work experience
***Digital portfolio required.***
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please include a digital portfolio
Please ensure full legal name is on resume