- El Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Seeking a Data Scientist – In-Market Optimization for Client in El Segundo CA.
• Dive deep into the large-scale data to identify key insights that will inform product improvements and business strategy.
• Define how best to measure and monitor our products and their features.
• Engage with UX research leads to combine self-report and backend data sets to conduct data modeling around behavioral drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
• Engage with business, engineering, product management teams as a thought partner.
• You will build and maintain strong partnerships with key partners across the company in order to successfully deliver actionable insights.
• You will partner with other AT&T organizations on data gathering, data governance, democratizing data with reporting tools and evangelizing critical metrics.
• 2-5 years of recent experience in a Data Scientist role. Preferably experience in the app industry or related field.
• Familiarity with measuring UX, customer engagement; experience planning and analyzing AB experiments is a plus.
• You have a passion for improving the customer experience through refining the product.
• You have excellent ability to visualize data using Tableau or equivalent and to tell a compelling story around data in a presentation.
• You have strong communication and social skills, with strong attention to detail.
• You have a strong business mindset, possessing an ability to condense complex analysis and technical concepts into clear and concise takeaways for business leaders.
• You have the ability to operate appropriately and effectively in a dynamic, highly multi-functional, energizing environment.
• Excellent time management skills and are able to lead work to tight deadlines and handle the pressure of product launches and executive requests.
• You are well-versed in SQL languages. Familiarity with programming languages commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, R, Matlab, C++, Java or Go)
• Experience with big data frameworks preferred. Ability to comprehensively understand data elements, sources and relationships in business and technical terms.
• Strong familiarity with multiple platforms, tools, methodologies in data analysis and insight synthesis.
• Experience supporting media products is a plus.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant field. Ideally, Masters in related field.
The world loves TV! But the traditional world of video content distribution and consumption is changing dramatically. Our client is leading the way, as a top provider of digital television entertainment services, and backed by one of the world’s largest communication companies, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, and unmatched programming to more than 37 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
As a marketer, designer, developer, writer, or manager, if your passion is technology, this is where to look! Our client is innovating ways to bring not only its day-to-day technical products to the consumer, but is also keeping up the way they’re offering them, constantly adapting the standard of their own apps and digital experience. As part of their team, you’d be contributing to that innovation and digital experience, while gaining the experience that comes from working with two major technology brands.