We are looking for a Web Producer with digital marketing experience!
This role is on-site in Boise, ID. No relocation.
Full-time hours, long term contract - indefinite.
This person plays a key role in meeting the homepage strategic goals and business objectives by delivering a homepage experience that drives customer awareness, engagement and preference for products and services. The Producer will work with the homepage team manager to develop the editorial calendar and publishing plan for their assigned region, understand region priorities and interact with region stakeholders to review pages before publishing. The team manages homepages across all three regions (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific).
A strong candidate will exhibit a high level of flexibility, energy, collaboration and accountability to meet homepage goals and priorities.
- Deliver a high-quality homepage experience across all assigned markets
- Provide leadership to publish homepages that consistently meet guidelines and goals for accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Work collaboratively with other homepage team members to align plans and schedules, set and track production milestones
- QA visual experience, validate accuracy of image, content and links
- Quickly troubleshoot homepage issues, assess next steps and take action
- 5-8 years of work experience, including experience in digital marketing
- Preferably, previous experience working in a global marketing environment
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, concurrently managing multiple priorities and timelines
- Ability to assess priorities and quickly adapt to change, as needed
- Commitment to continuous process improvement to improve the user experience and build more efficiency into the planning and publishing processes
- Project management knowledge and ability to create simple project plans
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills