- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Graphic Designer (Part-time) to join our team! You will create graphics to support internal teams at a Fortune 30 organization. This role is based in Richmond, but can sit remotely and will average 5-10 hours a week. We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who has designed for emails, web banners, web pages, template banners and more!
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Creating graphics for emails, web banners, landing pages, logos, and original graphics to support branding and communications
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Adobe Creative suite
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR