Our eCommerce Giant is looking for an Assistant Manager over Item Setup!
The Item Setup team manages everything from item creation all the way through the imagery and content. We also maintain the items updates through its life cycle on the site. The Assistant Manager, Item Setup, will work on the day to day business of Electronics, helping them come to resolutions and building into process. This role will also work on end to end process of Item Setup and assist in implementing changes/improvement while working with cross functional partners to implement changes in current systems.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages small to mid-sized Site Operations projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves complex back-end and customer facing content issues related to site assets and navigation and item data
- Shares knowledge of systems and processes
- 1 year experience in a Merchandising, Customer Service, Project Coordinator, or administrator role preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, process and track multiple inbound and outbound data requests without errors
- Strong academic background in business or finance or a work history that demonstrates competence managing multiple information streams
- Schedule flexibility -- ability and willingness to be on call periodically for timely resolution of supplier-related issues
- Quick learner; comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take initiative
- Team-oriented; demonstrated ability to work and collaborate effectively with others
- Understands and follows Wal-Mart's three core values: Respect for the Individual, Service to our Customers, Strive for Excellence.