Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people around the world—ranging from novice to sophisticated users.
- At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Portfolio required
- Strong core interaction design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- Bachelors/Advanced degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field in lieu of degree 6-10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Sketch and other industry standard design tools.
- 4 years of experience as User experience designer
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences for multiple device types and contexts
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools as well as ability to work within a highly technical environment; good understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Experience collaborating with user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers
- Ability to create moving prototypes (Principle or other tool)
- Strong leadership skills and product-minded thinking
- Independence, agility, and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Platform design experience and/or deep knowledge of both web and application design
- Strong visual design skills