- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kara Lyons
Aquent's Fortune 500 financial client is looking for a Graphic Designer!
In this role, you will...
Be the designer for the creative marketing team, crafting pieces on the consumer side of auto navigating.
- Responsible for: day to day execution
- Coming up with ideas and making ideas reality
- Biggest focus is in digital (very little print)
- You need to have a good background digital design - more recent programs Sketch
- Primary channels: display ads, landing pages, email + some social (some mail and some native app advertisements)
You'll work with:
- Works on a psuedo agile system - sprint planning - here are the projects for the next two weeks, go into intent
- Work with brand managers for strategy
- Strategy comes to the brand managers
- Socialize with brand management & brand strategy team - then goes to legal
- 3 brand managers, + account executives for approval processes
Wants to see a blend lots of copy & little copy (a letter & a billboard - can you do a line & a paragraph)
Experience working with a larger brand within brand + also able to push it
Motion on a display piece or social media piece - Looking for some motion graphics - that would be a huge plus. a lot of motion in work, doing more motion graphics think a step ahead of things
- At least 3 years of experience in Sketch App and Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign at minimum)
- Working knowledge of e-mail, mobile and social media best practices
- Ability to interpret and translate analytic thinking into creative concepts
- A strong portfolio with a range of in-market digital and print work
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live