Team builds and manages UX spaces which includes UX spaces. Helping with Administrative and project management spaces.
-Technical aptitude and highly analytical: a strong willingness to dive in and learn on the go
-A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail
-Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work in a very fast-paced environment.
-Strong leadership skills
-Ability to establish effective relationships, influence, drive consensus and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
-Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
-Thorough knowledge of user-centered design, user research methods, iterative development processes, and usability principles.
-An ability to extract, analyze and manipulate data in a variety of applications and formats
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Experience defining meaningful metrics for an operations or support team
- Experience creating and maintaining program schedules using project management systems
- Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-6 years of project management experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects for the complete life cycle, with competing resources and priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple types of audiences
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Google Docs, & Google Slides.
- PMP certification highly desired