This global apparel company based out of San Francisco, CA is looking for a talented Merchandiser to support the business to help exceed customer expectations and drive results. This person needs to produce work that is efficient, accurate and detail oriented. This person will perform daily activities that support the merchandising department strategy and vision. This person would be required to trouble shoots problems and influence resolution across functions, support Merchant team's in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, sort orders and assist with web management to create a compelling product experience on the site, to include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation, and clear and accurate product details
• Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
• Manage Samples.
• Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing.
• Work seasonally with other MA's to donate samples selected by Merchandising.
• Enter and approve markdowns, markups, and promotions.
• Ensure accuracy of markdowns, promotional pricing and effective dates.
• Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency.
• Complete seasonal projects for merchants.
• Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team
- Data entry and maintain seasonal product integrity in our systems
- Merchandising Tool creation and management (excel, powerpoint)
- Conduct administrative work for the merchandising team as needed
- Contribute to some aspects of Product Development activities
- Assist with targeted consumer and competitor research via market shopping and fashion publications
- Sample Organization & Management