- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- February 2019
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Looking for a talented Senior Digital Account Manager based in Orlando Florida to work with various business partners of our BIG BRAND CLIENT in an effort to bring to life their Marketing, Sales, and operational needs across the web! This position works closely with leaders across Marketing, Sales and Operations and all Digital disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of eCommerce websites, mobile and Digital marketing and will need to have very strong collaboration and influencing skills.
What we're looking for in a new hire for this role:
- A minimum of 5 years combined business and digital experience
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast moving digital organization
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and articulate the impact of emerging industry trends on our business
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager/Executive level
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
Aspects of the position:
- Relationship Management:
- Develops strong partner relationships
- Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
- Provides strong business thinking to on our partner’s various digital business needs
- Can frequently shift focus across projects or lines of business
- Is able to articulate client's Digital strategy
- Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
- Market Research:
- Participates in defining focus group and usability testing as needed
- Analyzes market trends, user profiles, qualitative research, usability results, Omniture data, sales data, attendance data and secondary source information to identify opportunities for initiative that will improve guest satisfaction, penetrate new or lapsed markets and/or extend the Parks and Resorts bran
- Tracks industry trends and competitive initiatives, striving to keep our products, if not on the cutting edge, at least to industry best practices
- Performs ongoing competitive analysis
- Program/Project Leadership:
- Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager/Director
- Is primarily responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving acceptance of project objectives and scope with the project team and partners
- Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with client's Digital executives and partners
- Fosters effective working relationships with internal client's Digital Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!