Our client, a top investment company in Owings Mills, is looking for a Front End Developer (FED)/Adobe Consultant to join their team for a 6 month+ opportunity, onsite. This FED/Adobe Consultant would be a member of a marketing organization’s Testing “Center of Excellence” that enables the firm’s utilization of an Adobe Target platform.
This Front End Developer / Adobe Consultant would be partnering with other Center of Excellence members who are familiar with business requirements and the “less technical” concerns in regards to testing programs. They would be the facilitator of technical information exchange with partner technical teams, and work directly with business users to achieve use cases that require front end technical development or troubleshooting. They will not have access to the same developer tools and system access as they may be accustomed to when working on the IT side of the business. They must be comfortable thinking outside the box to use the tools available to him/her on the business side.
- A solid understanding of the following front end development skillsets
- Analytics Tagging (direct on-page or through Tag Management tools)
- Concepts unique to Adobe Target that would differentiate candidates (better if they already know, must show aptitude to learn quickly if not already experienced)
- Adobe Target HTML Offers
- Adobe Target Profile Scripts
- Adobe Target Classic MBOX deployments
- Adobe Target Single Page App integration techniques
- Adobe Target Audience Creation
- Adobe Target SDK for Mobile Apps
- Google Chrome Browser Developer tools, or similar (candidate must be able to deconstruct what’s happening within the browser upon webpage clicks and webpage loads)
- Strong communication skills
- Thrives in “agile’ working situations alongside non-technical personnel
- Able to manage multiple requests/ projects at once
- Performing as an advanced user of Adobe Target platform or similar optimization tools (ex. Optimizely).
- Assist users in the technical setup of Target activities. Preferred: Adobe Target “VEC” experience.
- Assist users and tech partners with the QA of Target activities prior to launch.
- Be the first level technical escalation point for end users when using new or advanced Target features; or troubleshoot activities that are not functioning as expected.
- Understand target activities and ability to guide practitioners in proper usage of testing tool while following best practices.
- Understand current website page structures to determine feasibility and level of effort for new testing ideas within Adobe Target.
- Engage with technical platform owners when platform issues or concerns arise.
- Familiarity with the measurement frameworks and interpretation of test results using Adobe Analytics.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts related to testing (sample size, confidence) and lift/ winners/ losers.