- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Digital Account Manager for a client in Austin, TX. This is a full time, onsite, 9 month assignment with full benefits; medical, dental, vision, 401K. This person will be responsible for end-to-end oversight of projects within the internal agency and serve as the main point of contact for marketing clients while managing client relationships for specific lines of business. Account managers are the agency subject matter expert for their line of business. This person will work closely with clients on how the internal agency can help them reach their business goals and partner to define the project strategy and approach, ensure the team is set up for success, and help the team stay focused on the goals.
Other responsibilities include:
• Providing the creative team with a strong creative brief, insights, competitive information and background necessary for results-oriented creative development.
• Developing a solid partnership with the creative team to provide a strong and unified face to the client.
• Reviewing the team's work to ensure it aligns with the strategy, maps back to the creative brief, and addresses all client asks.
• Delivering feedback that is strategic, clear and actionable for the team.
• Managing client expectations on projects, including timing, scope, and next steps.
• Articulating rationale and recommendations, and advocating for the work.
Qualified candidates have a minimum 7 years of account management experience working directly with clients and creative teams. A strong solutions-oriented approach, user-experience focus and outstanding knowledge of agency processes required. Ad agency experience mandatory. We also appreciate: • A positive attitude and the flexibility to operate in an environment with deadlines and changing demands • Attention to detail, and strong organizational and problem-solving skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • A proven track record of success delivering a wide range of medium and large-scale projects • Experience in highly regulated environments or at a financial institution is a bonus • Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while staying focused and driving projects forward
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!