As a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer, you will be working in a team of professionals with a passion for elegant, forward-thinking, modern user experiences. Our client takes design seriously and believes that designers have a significant voice at the table in defining any successful digital initiative. As a team member, you will be collaborating with domain subject matter experts, project management, strategy and engineering to develop original UX concepts, and guide projects from concept to launch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets for our client
• Produce detailed user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specification
• Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts; apply a data driven approach to all design activities
• Lead user experience research and testing processes
• Drive the development and communication of design and experience guidelines
• Work directly with the product owner to develop a shared vision of the end product
• Work directly with the engineering team to align with platform best practices and implementation details
• Work in a rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
• Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Visual Design or similar.
• 6 years or above of relevant experience preferred • Experience in managing or collaborating with creative talent, creative agencies and developers.
• Experience creating of complex systems across multiple platforms (e.g. Web/Mobile/Desktop Application)
• Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.