- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is seeking an Internal Communications Specialist, with a focus in writing. If you love using words to inform, engage, and connect with fellow employees, this could be the role for you!
Internal Communications Specialist will have:
- 5+ years in a strategic communications role within a large corporation
- Extensive writing experience, ideally handling multiple internal communications projects
- Internal messaging and strategy experience
- Ghost writing for upper management or executive leadership
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and creative
Day to Day:
- Conduct interviews with internal clients to develop communication strategy and plan tactical execution of messaging for initiatives
- Work with end-users to gauge success of messaging
- Partner with internal and external clients to leverage relationships for optimal execution of marketing strategies
- Evaluate the results of messaging and implement plan for information testing/research
- Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/