Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in SF, is in need of a Brand Writer for 6 months or longer.
- As a brand writer for a multi-national Fortune 500 technology company in SF, you will serve as an editor and writer for our guidelines platform.
- You will collaborate with brand leads and various disciplines across the organization to ensure clarity and consistency across our guidelines.
- Additionally, you will serve as editor of our Standards site, the go-to resource for employees and agency partners, maintaining and updating guidelines to be current and actionable.
- You are an individual with great attention to detail, a passion for words, brand voice, and identity, and a strong portfolio in web and/or product writing.
- Edit existing and forthcoming brand guidance into cohesive body of work.
- Ensure coherent brand voice across content—from guidelines to strategic deliverables.
- Assist with presentations for special projects.
- Ensure grammatical integrity and general proof-reading duties.
- Synthesize feedback from multiple sources and iterate rapidly
- Fulfill several writing requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Manage a bi-monthly newsletter to share news and updates with users
- Online portfolio of work required
- 5+ years of experience in brand guidelines/identity copywriting, digital copywriting, and/or corporate communications is a plus
- BA/BS with strong academic record - English, Journalism, or HCI degree preferred
- Product and/or content writing for internal branding department or a reputable branding agency
- Expert command of the English language; a keen eye for detail, meticulous grammar, and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple work streams on multiple products
- Excellent business acumen, written, and oral communication, and interpersonal skills — with experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Experience with editorial processes, such as style guidelines
- Experience working in agile product development environments; able to adapt quickly and create solutions independently or collaboratively