As UXD contractor, your job will be to take on discrete, time-bounded projects to use your expertise in helping achieve The Company's product goals.
Achieving this will require interacting with teams of Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process and a deep empathy and advocacy for our users—from drafting user flows and wireframes to building interactive prototypes and production designs. At each stage, you will iterate on user feedback, anticipate what our users need, and ensure that the final product and delights and empowers them.
- No specific degree required
- Outstanding portfolio of interactive projects, including work that demonstrates the ability to design products for multiple device form factors and creatively solve complex design challenges.
- Core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively; strong attention to detail; detailed understanding of best practices in UX design.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Demonstrated experience working towards defined goals and thriving in ambiguous environments by collaborating with cross-functional partners.
- Good project management and implementation skills to work on tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Expert proficiency in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Principle, Origami, Invision, etc).
- 2-5 years professional experience working collaboratively with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Experience with data visualization and information hierarchy best practices.
- Use storyboarding and prototyping to ultimately produce final product design assets for release
- MA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or CS.