Working with the User Experience (UX) group for 12+ months at a multi-national Fortune 500 company, you will have the opportunity to support the user research activities for products used by advertisers, publishers, and other products that touch these users. Results from this research ensures the development of innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products - you will find the right people for research studies.
You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously.
- Work in an office alongside a team of worldwide UX researchers and participant recruiters, handling multiple studies of different formats and schedules at once.
- Recruit UX research participant candidates for internal and external studies; coordinate the logistics of user research.
- Maintain relationships with account managers in Sales and other groups.
- Innovate on our use of data, reporting, and tools to improve strategies, outreach, and effectiveness in delivering quality participants.
- Adhere to and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at This Company
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify, solicit, and schedule appropriate candidates for participation in user experience studies.
- Communicate with user experience researchers and participants regarding recruitment details and status.
- Maintain records for all recruitment and participant activity.
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human behavior.
- In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a research context.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database query, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing applications; knowledge of Google Apps is preferred (but not required).
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with people who have varied goals within the same project.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage many moving parts; multiple usage criteria, several calendars, global time zones, several stakeholders.
- Familiarity working with tools and people in the technology industry or a technology-oriented space.
- Basic understanding of the advertising space and products for publishers and advertisers.
- Previous experience with UX research.
- Experience in general research in a corporate or academic setting.
- Proficiency in languages in addition to English.