Our client is looking for a Multimedia Producer/Designer for a contract position out of their LA office, to start as soon as possible! They are looking for someone with a passion for design, a deep understanding of the internet, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This contract position is based in Los Angeles and will require regular evening and weekend availability.
** Candidate can expense monthly parking of $200/month **
- Help create content for a wide variety of subjects and platforms
- Observe current design and content trends on social media and across the web
- Work in tandem with content leads, producers and editors around the creation of infographics, illustrations, type treatments and distributed content
- Optimize and prepare content for web and specific platforms
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects within budget and on strategy.
- Coordinate and manage projects from conception to completion
Who You Are:
- 2-5 year’s experience in design, animation or related fields
- Experience working with design and animation on quick turn projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment and able to work on multiple projects, in various stages of post simultaneously
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver).
- Proficiency in After Effects and 3D rendering a plus.
- Excellent typographical and concept design skills essential.
- Experience across multiple forms of content including both long and short form a plus
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.