- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Nichole Hallberg
Project Coordinator- Marketing Technology & Operations
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting and driving project initiatives within the IT and Operations Team. You'll have excellent relationship building, leadership, project and team management skills and the ability to deliver business results with quality. You will be a valuable contributing member of the project team and not just a task driver and status provider. This is an exciting area of the company delivering cutting edge solutions to the support organization. The ability to speak cogently, possess strong business acumen and ability to influence cross-collaborative teams are essential for this role.
• Oversee the daily progress of the projects with regard to time, scope, and quality for retail systems.
• Understand downstream impact of issues and effectively and proactively inform and escalate to your supervisor and key stakeholders.
• Proactively and aggressively manage project risk and issues; defining mitigation efforts.
• Align with the cross functional team members to ensure transition of known issues are current.
• B.A./B.S. or relevant experience
• 3-4 years in experience project management as a project coordinator or junior project manager.
• Experience with having a direct impact on delivering project deliverables on time understanding retail environment.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment with critical deadlines being met.
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with incident management or relevant experience.
• Experience escalating issues and interacting with different a variety of leadership.
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.