Our eCommerce Giant is looking for a polished Item Content Writer!
The Marketplace Training team is tasked with developing and delivering training interventions for all manner of iMarketplace seller operations. Before training products can be put into circulation, they must be researched and written.
We are seeking a Training Content Writer with experience to produce written and online materials, centered around the following themes:
• Explaining new products, processes or workflows
• Communicating change
• Promoting policy & performance compliance
• Researching and designing training workshops
The ideal candidate commands excellent communication skills, particularly writing. More specifically, we seek someone who can:
• Write with empathy for multiple audiences,
• Capture complex technical processes and explain them in an intuitive way.
• Use basic software tools to produce explanatory diagrams or other illustrations,
• Interview Subject Matter Experts to clarify products, policies, or changes,
• Remain poised and productive in the face of multiple projects and concurrent deadlines.
• Aptitude for public presentations preferred but not required.
• Multimedia software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere) and visual design skills are preferred but not required.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising or related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in copywriting or content management preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills and excellent written English including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Detail-oriented and meticulous approach to work and an obsessive eye for detail
• Experience meeting tight deadlines and multitasking many projects simultaneously
• A proactive attitude with a positive outlook with an eye toward increasing efficiency
• Able to embrace collaboration, change and creativity
• . Experience with retail and/or eCommerce a big plus
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Prior experience copywriting for online brand initiatives
• Experience working with creative agencies
• Experience managing vendor relationships in B2B environment