THIS PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO SIT REMOTE AFTER THE TRAINING PERIOD.
Our client is seeking a Production Artist located in San Ramon, CA. The Americas Finished Lubricants Marketing group executes ~100 packaging changes year-over-year. This position will support this effort by finalizing mechanical artwork for labels & cartons, working with internal teams for review and approvals, as well as our external print suppliers for proofing and production.
The production artist will report to the Brand and Packaging Specialist, and will include significant interaction with Project Management team members. The position is a remote role, but the selected individual will be required to sit in San Ramon for the first month of the assignment. After the first month, the selected individual will work on-site in San Ramon from time to time.
Core Competencies Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree of Arts or Sciences in Design or Design Printing required
- 7+ years of experience in preparing mechanical art for printing, Product Design experience requirement. Experience in consumer packaging a big plus.
- Must be detail oriented, methodical in their approach required
- Must be highly proficient in use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Comfortable working on both Mac and Windows OS platforms.
- Experience with Asset Management tools (Adobe).
- Knowledge of the following printing processes: Offset Lithography, Flexography, Gravure.
-Local Bay Area residents strongly required. Selected candidate will need to sit in San Ramon for first month of assignment.
- Individual will work from home using a combination of their Mac Computer for artwork changes, as well as a company laptop for internal communication and file transfer.