Aquent's multi-national Fortune 500 client in San Bruno, CA is seeking a qualified Consumer Insights and Market Research Analyst to assist with a project. Apply today if you meet the qualifications below!
- Develop research briefs and execute studies (communication testing, campaign tracking, corpus understanding)
- Synthesize research studies from multiple teams into one narrative
- Frame and translate business questions into appropriate analytical plans and research studies that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions
- Manage product campaign perception trackers and Net promoter score measurement
- Analyze and interpret various data, define patterns and growth metrics, and deliver actionable recommendations for internal stakeholders
- Work with research agencies to drive best-in-class and innovative research approaches, and manage relationships and projects
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Finds innovative approaches in implementing research and extracting insights and links insights to strategies.
- Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- Exceptional storytelling skills, with the ability to extract, craft, and present narratives using data
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, decisive, and flexible, able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience on the client side consumer insights and marketing research for a major media/entertainment or CPG
- Must have experience with testing marketing creative at various stages of development (e.g. creative strategy identification, concept testing, copy testing)
- Must have experience with behavioral data analysis (connecting behaviors and usage data to attitudes and perceptions)