- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Carin Wallace
Aquent's Client is seeking someone with advertising operations experience to help test performance of new tools and products before sending them to market. As part of the 'New Products' team within our Global Marketing Solutions org, this person will help manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for the company's managed advertisers and work closely with internal team members to maintain quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
Proven process management, problem-solving, and analytical skills are requirements, as is a keen attention to detail and operational excellence. This is a contract position based in our Austin office.
- Work with program managers to influence best practices and procedures to ensure reliable program execution
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of product tests to ensure overall program quality and consistency
- Manage advertiser permissions and access to new product/feature(s) - Gather learnings and insights for: 1) internal teams to help the company further develop and evolve our products, and 2) our advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- 2+ years experience managing online advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics - Desire to be a part of the constantly evolving digital ad marketplace
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- General knowledge of advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies is a plus
- Education: BA/BS degree required
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.