This is a full time, permanent opportunity and is open to candidates in SF, San Diego, Los Angeles, Charlotte, NY, Phoenix, Austin, Houston, Minn., Chicago, and other major cities.
Our client is going through a significant transformation, and this role sits at the heart of the company focus on new digital business models and marketing strategies, including major investments in digital technologies, marketing experiences and talent. We are looking for innovative experts to help drive and support the transformation.
The position will be responsible for digital strategy and will lead a team that manages digital media across multiple digital channels including display advertising, mobile advertising, paid social, SEM and more.
Up to 20% travel
• 6+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or social media;
• 4+ years of leadership experience
With an increasing digital media investment, this position will be responsible for developing and executing digital media strategies that will maximize return of the growing media investment. The scope of this role includes leading a team in the development and execution of digital paid media strategies and tactics with the focus of driving acquisition and sales for Deposit products and other lines of business including new products the company is testing or launching.
• Lead team in development of insightful, strategic and effective digital media plans that are focused on achieving performance KPI’s. Work cross-functionally to develop, implement, and execute acquisition marketing strategies. Accountable for achieving annual sales plan for assigned businesses.
• Develop strategic learning agenda that identify new opportunities to leverage paid media to drive acquisition growth, engagement, and conversion. Pilot new digital advertising capabilities that drive acquisition.
• Partner with external agencies and internal insights and analytic teams to leverage data and insights to inform media planning, areas for improvement, optimization and future testing – all aligned against KPIs
• Review and assess competitive and external landscape to constantly stay abreast of digital media innovations, best practices and emerging technologies to improve performance as needed. Identify and champion advancement of digital media capabilities to support growing digital advertising agenda.
• Lead team in managing campaign development process across all digital advertising tactics to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented. This includes:
Ø Driving creative development, campaign execution and optimization for digital media campaigns in partnership with internal partners and external partners.
Ø Overseeing and guiding internal and external resources related to campaign development and execution.
Ø Building strong partnerships across company and leveraging those relationships to drive business results.
Ø Leveraging digital technologies and best practices to drive campaign performance.
• Building and implementing test and learn efforts to further identify new media opportunities to drive business results.
• Partnering with Agency and internal stakeholders in the development of sales forecasts based on business goals and budget.
• Prepare management presentations and dashboards to gain alignment on media strategy, share out insights and performance.
• Accountable for managing multi-million dollar media budget including planning and forecasting.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Good facilitation skills to lead discussion that result in consensus and buy in
• Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
• Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
• Strong project management skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Significant experience creating the strategy and ensuring the execution of successful performance-based digital advertising campaigns.
• Significant experience working with variety of digital advertising tactics including paid search, display, video and paid social.
• Experience working closely with digital marketing technologies used in paid digital advertising and marketing
• Exceptional and proven experience in direct-to-consumer, digital marketing. Deep understanding of digital advertising, including display, video, mobile, paid social and paid search
• Exposure to different media buying methods (e.g. programmatic)
• Agency and/or client side experience managing complex digital advertising campaigns.
• Experience and understanding of new and emerging tactics and techniques in digital marketing
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
• Strong collaborative style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus
• Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
• Data-driven, detail oriented and agile, and have the ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Successful, analytical, strategic and innovative thinking used to build and deliver digital media strategies to achieve business goals.
• Ability to develop a high performing, diverse and geographically dispersed team.