Our client, a non-profit organization located in Washington D.C., is looking for a Technical Project Manager.
We are presently looking to fill the role of Digital Project Manager. This resource will support digital email operations efforts; only senior level resources with 7+years of digital marketing experience will be evaluated.
The Digital Marketing and Technology group is seeking a project manager to support the launch of several key strategic initiatives including an email stream to support loyalty communications and mobile SMS campaigns.
The project manager role is a senior level position, responsible for managing projects across agencies and internal platforms.
· Project initiation within our workflow tools
· Business requirements
· Gathering technical requirements from across platform owners and the agency
· Creation of process flows to support communicating the member experience, data flows and technical requirements
· Project Management including communication of project status and updates to key stakeholders
§ Provide formal project management best practices (documentation and meetings) to deliver the right solutions on time and within budget.
§ Integrate and manage requirements across business stakeholders, ITS, Digital, and external vendor on advanced services projects.
§ Will develop and execute communication plans, including delivery of presentations.
§ Will develop and prepare training documentation and materials.
§ Conduct process analysis, design, and implementation.
§ Work closely with IT resources as well as internal clients and business units, which require the ability to translate highly abstract concepts and ideas into concrete email process improvements.
§ Guide internal clients through projects concept and documentation.
Deliverables will include:
§ Scheduling of weekly status meetings (minimum of 2 weekly)
§ Meeting minutes
§ Discovery to identify business requirements, followed by technical requirements
§ Support technical requirements through the development of process and data flows as needed using Visio
§ Project plan creation and maintenance using Microsoft Project
§ Workflow administration
§ Using workflow templates to initiate projects
§ Assigning project resources
§ Data entry and edits
§ Completion of workflow
§ Weekly project update reports
§ Administration of quarterly survey to assess agency performance and delivery of
§ Weekly status reports
§ Daily meetings with project requestors
§ Daily documentation of program meetings, including meeting notes and work summaries as needed
§ Weekly preparation and facilitation of project intake meetings
§ Weekly preparation and facilitation of technical review meetings
II. Required Education, Work Experience and Competencies
· BA/BS or equivalent
· 7+ years of Digital Marketing experience
· Prior experience working as a contractor
· Demonstrate commitment to positions – held positions 1 year or longer
· Experience developing and optimizing marketing programs, preferable email
· Experience managing projects to ensure timely execution
· Experience using Microsoft Project and Workflow Automation Tools
· Project management certification
· Experience managing teams, internal and/or external, agency experience required
· Excellent communication, presentation, & project management skills