Our forward-thinking Fortune 500 ‘luxury brand’ financial service and credit card company is in need of a dynamic freelance Instructional Designer. This role can be onsite in the Redonda Beach/LA area or off-site, 40 hours a week, 10 months with the opportunity to extend, healthcare benefits, 401k provided.
What You Will Do:
- As an Instructional Designer reporting to the Team Lead Project Manager, you will work with the Enterprise Learning Experiences Team to execute projects in addition to supporting ongoing activities related to the quarterly releases of our Talent Management Platform.
- You will be working with the Team to develop learning experiences that leverage functionality of the client’s internal SaaS (online systems), including their learning experience platform, learning management system, and content management system.
- Support projects from initiation through to implementation with the Project Team, document requirements, organize and plan projects, and understand the solution design and specifications
- Assists in completing project deliverables, e..g job aids, video tutorials, test scripts, web page content, system configuration documentation, reports and associated data analyses, and presentations
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve problems associated with solution design, build, and implementation
- Complete quality assurance reviews on deliverables against the client’s standards
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Technologies, Business, IT, Computer Science
- Strong written, design, technical, and organization skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Captivate)
- Previous experience with systems (LMS, LCMS, TM), Cornerstone OnDemand is a Plus!
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org