- Minneapolis, MN
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
As a member of the Employer & Individual Marketing team, the Marketing Specialist/Project Manager position is responsible for developing and implementing B2B product marketing materials for several key Specialty programs including Dental, Vision and Financial Services. This position will have direct involvement with Product teams, the Marketing organization and Marketing agencies.
- Support tactical marketing plan implementation and collateral development to support key programs
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners including Product, Member Onboarding, Member Engagement, Creative Services, Sales, Marketing Operations, Digital Strategy as well as outside agencies and partners
- Create and implement project plans
- Manage overall project reporting, analytics and impact. Apply learning's to ongoing marketing strategy evolution
- Develop creative briefs, providing B2B positioning, as well as copy and design direction to creative staff
- Review and approve drafts of creative materials (sales decks, collateral, etc.)
- Lead efforts to set - up, audit and enhance B2B marketing collateral, content and materials across multiple channels (digital, print, etc.)
- Manage all material reviews, requirements and approval processes across UHC, Legal, Compliance etc., clearly articulating program requirements and the marketing approach, as well as working with partners to resolve conflicting feedback
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of B2B or Consumer Marketing experience
- 3+ years of project management related experience
- Proven ability to execute strategic marketing plans with strong attention to detail
- Works independently with minimal direction; demonstrated willingness to challenge the status - quo
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships with various cross functional areas
- Results - driven. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Consistently demonstrates proactive problem - solving ability and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work cross - organizationally to achieve goals
- Comfortable and adept at working in large organizations with matrix organizational structures
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in a regulated industry
- Experience with UHG a plus; Healthcare or Insurance or Financial Services experience a plus