Drive digital transformation through the design, execution, and optimization of integrated, automated, omni-channel marketing campaigns to nurture prospects and customers across the journey from acquisition to service and retention/winback.
* Leverage digital channels and assets to satisfy customers’ needs and preferences, cost efficiently and effectively integrating digital channels within and across campaigns.
* Share extensive knowledge of digital marketing and design best practices and skills, effectively using new concepts and techniques.
* Master and extend value of marketing automation platform software (Oracle Eloqua).
* Manage the Eloqua contact database for completeness, correctness, and consistency.
* Collaborate with Technology Operations (IT) on Eloqua integrations with CNP systems.
* Develop, enforce, and/or automate processes to ensure efficient, effective, error-free execution.
* Monitor, manage and optimize email deliverability, email groups and subscriptions.
* Acquire/import lists and create dynamic filters and segments for multi-channel marketing.
* Champion the capabilities of marketing automation to drive stakeholder adoption and success.
* Collaborate with product/project/program managers and creative team to design, plan, test, deliver, monitor and optimize integrated omni-channel marketing and customer communication campaigns.
* Collaborate with creative team on development of emails, landing pages, and forms in Eloqua.
* Design, execute and interpret A/B and or multivariate testing of digital assets (email, web, images).
* Use digital body language across campaigns & channels to optimize campaigns and drive behaviors.
* Develop and share actionable data-driven insights on digital audiences, channels, and campaigns
* Use Revenue Performance Management to turn insights into predictable business results.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications, Business, Business Administration, or Computer/Data Science. Advanced degree in a related field and/or relevant professional certifications and licenses are a plus.
Requires a minimum of three years of experience with a marketing automation platform (Oracle Eloqua preferred). Requires a minimum of five years of experience in marketing, sales, or related activities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Licenses/Certifications, Abilities & Personal Characteristics (KSLAPs):
* Results Orientation – Drive efficiency, remove obstacles, hold self and others accountable to deliver measurable business results, apply learnings to improve team and business performance.
* Customer Focus through Service – Surprise and delight internal/external customers, manage demands, continuously improve quality and service, to build customer loyalty.
* Business and Financial Acumen – Understand and influence profit drivers, manage resources efficiently, regularly find and implement ways to drive revenue and reduce costs.
* Collaboration – Build and share knowledge proactively and lead teams to accomplish shared goals; understand impact of own actions and help others contribute to their full potential.
* Enterprise Mindset - Prioritize the big picture and impact of recommendations and decisions on the company; put organization success first, focus on adding value aligned with business priorities.
* Steadiness – Make decisions confidently, project credibility, handle conflict effectively, stay focused and positive to lead transition and uncertainty, exemplify company vision and values.
* Connect, Listen and Share – Facilitate sharing of ideas, be open and accessible, direct, genuine, and respectful, seek diverse perspectives and show you have listened to others’ points of view.
* Coaching & Development - Seek feedback for continuous improvement; give honest and courageous feedback; inspire, motivate, and guide others to achieve growth and development goals.
* Data-driven Decision Making – Analyze data to weigh options, create and test hypotheses, evaluate results, and analyze performance to drive actionable insights to deliver predictable business results.
* Process Orientation – Create, document and follow workflows, show others how to use a process, and find ways to streamline and make current processes more effective, efficient, and repeatable.
* Agile Design Thinking Aptitude – Champion customer-centered design, ability to work on fast iterating multidisciplinary teams, using collaboration tools, to learn quickly and drive innovation.
* Propensity to Adopt Technology – Devise business applications of new technology, champion adoption, help people optimize processes, and educate and train users of new technology.
* Project Management Skills – Strategize projects holistically but manage details to deliver projects in scope and on time, maintain documentation and communications, using best practices and tools.
* Efficiency, Prioritization, Time management – Manage teams' time, energy, ability for success.
* Creativity - Continuously look beyond (and reject when necessary) the status quo, find unique solutions to problems or challenges, and drive change that delivers lasting business results.
* Web Design – Apply understanding of principals to collaborate with web/creative team to optimize landing pages and forms built or integrated with the Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform.
* Graphic Design – Apply understanding of principals, best practices and trends to digital media in collaboration with the creative team to test new ideas and drive continuous campaign optimization.
* Social Media Marketing Aptitude – Apply understanding of social data to drive awareness and lead generation, integrate email and social platforms, and drive engagement across platforms.
* Content Marketing Aptitude – Apply understanding of content marketing to align content with personae and buyer’s journey, and find new ways to reach buyers through content and channels.
* Able to demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Ethics and Compliance Code of Conduct, and other Company policies and procedures and do so consistently, take all required training courses and do so timely
* Able to demonstrate respect for all individuals, adhere to the Company’s values and business practices and do both consistently
* Able to exert up to 20 pounds of force sporadically, 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a minimal amount of force frequently to lift carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
* Able to operate a personal computer, either desktop or laptop.
* Able to sit and/or view a personal computer monitor or laptop screen for extended periods of time.
* Able to work in an office environment and in outside field locations.
* Able to work regular hours, with occasional overtime as needed, as well as occasional nights and week-ends for trade shows, conferences, etc.
* Able to travel outside of primary work location to field locations and visit prospective customers for sales meetings which may require overnight stays.
* Able to work in fast paced environment with high daily pressure to meet deadlines.
* May be required to remain in the service area during emergency events and assume responsibilities assigned by the company to aide in restoration efforts