- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to find an Email Project Manager in the Richmond, VA area! This Email PM will support the creation and refinement of new and existing email, SMS, and intercepts for our partnership business. This role partners closely with other technology teams, third-party vendors, and business lines to identify new opportunities to enhance customer experience, define intent, and ensure the successful launch of messages to our customers.
We’re seeking a dedicated, disciplined professional who excels in a team environment and can communicate effectively with and influence partners across multiple levels of the organization. HTML coding, attention to detail, and ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
This is what it takes to join the team:
- A background in digital technologies with an understanding for email products and interfaces.
- Passion for delivering meaningful messages and experiences in a digital world.
- Experience in IT development environments with strong knowledge of agile processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to tailor messages to multiple audiences at different levels.
- Ability to lead multiple projects, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, assess opportunities and implement changes to enhance experience.
This is what you’ll do:
- Manage the implementation of new messages, including email, SMS and push notifications, from initial concepts through delivery.
- Work with LOB partners to finalize intent and obtain necessary process approvals, in addition to coordinating the testing and validation of E2E processes needed to send messages.
- Ensure all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed and followed.
- Support multiple teams and Lines of Business and projects of various sizes.
- Act as the lead for new projects, while engaging and supporting our team to ensure the best solution is developed for each message.
- Develop and deliver new messages, including configuration, HTML coding, testing, contribution and launch activities.
- Provide clear and concise communication with project team and mid-level management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 2 years of experience in Project, Process or Product management
- 2 years of experience with HTML, JSP and design tools, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- 2 years of experience building email campaigns, A/B testing and analyzing campaign performance
- 2 years of experience working within an agile environment and with tech teams
- Business Process Management or Lean/Six Sigma Certified preferred
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/