- Montreal, QC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
- Responsible for core admin duties as well as project work such as events.
- 4yrs+ experience supporting a VP or above, supporting exec and 3 direct reports and surrounding team.
- Must have calendaring, event planning and administrative support experience
- Tools: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Quip, Concur, Minutes, Event Planning, Budget
Top 3 things:
- Experience in similar role
- Evidence of strong initiative, problem solving
- Good organizing skills
- Must be fluent in English and French
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.