Audiovisual Engineering Experience Solutions (AV Eng XS) is the team that consults on, develops, and deploys Event Production, Experiential, Executive Briefing Center, and Custom AV solutions globally.
The Project Coordinator will serve as a point of contact between AV Eng XS, 3rd delivery partners and the Company stakeholders who will ultimately own daily operation of these spaces.
1. Maintain Statements of Work (SOWs) for 3rd party delivery partners (AV Integrators, etc) on a project ◦ Ensure 3rd party delivery partners are properly set up to work at The Company, inclusive of having a signed inbound service agreement and statement of work in place.
2. Maintain and validate project tracking data ◦ Use internally available tools to track project progress and maintain records as the source of truth for AV Eng XS.
3. Manage work quotes from AV Integrators, gather approvals, and submit purchase requests ◦ Work with chosen AV integrator(s) as needed to secure materials and labor over the course of a project. Engage the AV Eng XS team and management to vet quotes, ensure purchase reqs are opened, and that required goods and services are delivered.
4. Arrange Site Logistics (e.g. shipping, physical access, etc.) for AV integrators ◦ Work with regional facilities to help receive and store gear as required in addition to ensuring physical security arrangements are made for the vendor to access the site without their work being impeded by locked doors, etc.
5. Ensure site preparedness for AV Installation ◦ Work with regional facilities to ensure all punch list items prior to AV installation have been completed so as to not delay project delivery.
6. Project Closeout ◦ Complete Asset Tracking Register - Work with the AV Integrator and Program Manager on the project to make sure Assets are appropriately captured and tracked. ◦ Organize postmortem efforts as requested - Understand the scope of the postmortem request, organize the relevant parties, and work with EP Eng management to assign tasks. ◦ Close project tracking - “dot all i’s and cross all t’s” All projects tasks have been completed and all project records have been updated.
7. Administration ◦ Coordinate project meetings, prepare meeting agenda, document meeting minutes, monitor completion of agreed action items and project plan tasks and maintain project cost reports as required.
- 2+ years experience in AV Integration and/or Project Coordination
- Familiar with Google Applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Sites)
- Strong collaboration skills -- required to work with the immediate team as well as internal and external partners on project delivery
- High attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage on priorities, work independently, and execute on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with the Workfront project management application or similar tools
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging AV and lighting technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, agile under pressure, and impeccable business judgment.
- Experience working with CAD and PDF files