Aquent's Client is looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a knack for social media to join our outstanding content creative team. This candidate will have a high level of digital expertise and production experience. You’ll design and create quick-turn social assets, as well as attend live events, sometimes shooting photography that will be featured on The Company's social channels. You’ll also work alongside art directors, copywriters, and videographers in the development and execution of creative assets that will live on the company’s website, social media pages, and alongside product or brand marketing campaigns.
• Understand the design process and best practices, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects.
• Collaborate with art directors and copywriters to support organic and paid creative, including blogs, videos, GIFs, and stills
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in design, motion graphics, and photography
• Execute and produce concepts from start to finish, ranging from simple imagery to more complex animations
• Design templates and layouts for ideas and messaging to be most effective in social media channels
• Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and collateral as needed
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Must have link to digital portfolio that showcases desired skills.
• 5+ years in a designer role
• A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic
• The ability to execute ideas and concepts in a variety of creative ways, while maintaining visual appearance, usability, and brand continuity
• Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite design programs (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Familiarity with motion graphics, animation, and editing software (After Effects and Premiere)
• Experience with photography, either professionally or as a hobby, including the ability to shoot, retouch, resize, and enhance imagery