- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Our client creates world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands in Los Angeles, Glendale, Seattle, Hong Kong, and Orlando. This group designs and develops results-driven websites and mobile applications.
- Based in Orlando, FL, the Product Analyst will support the Product team in understanding and executing the strategic direction of digital products for the Digital team, with a specific focus on e-commerce sales for tickets.
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and drive resolution of complex critical issues.
- Previous Digital and eCommerce experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous Product Management experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous travel trade distribution experience is preferred, but not required
- The Product Analyst will be responsible for translating that direction into various document types, including requirement documents, mind maps, user stories and product specifications.
- Responsible for understanding, and executing, the digital strategic direction of a product line and/or a destination/brand as outlined by the Product team.
- Attends daily scrums with development studios to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks
- Supports multiple cross-functional teams/development studios to ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope
- Communicates changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to cross-functional teams
- Collaborates with organizations across the company (Pricing, Rev. Management, Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.) to build and manage scope expectations and complete on-boarding efforts to move clients to the proper ticketing technology
- Support testing and launching Special Offers
- Perform product testing on fixes, enhancements, and deployments
- Manage incoming incidents from Travel trade clients having challenges with the applications
- Translates the digital strategy into clearly prioritized user stories and business requirements.
- Ensures appropriate delivery of those requirements across the development lifecycle.
- Required Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!