- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Richey
We are looking for a Data Analyst for the AR/VR E-commerce sales team. The role would be focussed on demand forecasting, sales reporting, & working on day-to-day operations
- Develop & maintain data-driven demand models to create accurate sales forecasts.
- Provide sales performance reporting. Report performance of key online sales drivers (traffic, attribution, seasonality, promotions etc.)
- Manage key end-to-end performance indicators from Forecast MAPEs, order processing & fulfillment, to customer on-time delivery
- Manage & streamline day-to-day tactical operations & processes (risk assessment, payments operations, order tracking etc.)
- Ability to analyze data, and draw actionable insights to provide recommendations
- Ability to strike a balance between working in a process oriented environment, and taking independent calls to solve for problems
- Assume full responsibility of deliverables and perform thorough Quality Check on all deliverables prior to shipping
- 5+ years experience in Sales/Operations, or comparable
- Proficient in advanced Excel and intermediate SQL
- Detail-oriented execution style
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Fast learner & Self-Starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.