- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Aquent's Client's Legal Project Management Office (PMO) is seeking a Legal Project Manager to serve our growing Legal teams with a focus on Compliance, Regulatory, and Law Enforcement projects. The Legal Project Manager will work closely with Legal team members and cross-functional partners to manage and run complex and strategic projects. The ideal candidate will have an ability to see the big picture and incorporates problem solving, critical thinking, and tactical execution into their daily work.
- Lead multiple work streams and/or project teams to execute against project plans
- Promote, manage, and deliver the continuous improvement of project activities and delivery
- Display effective organization skills and manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Demonstrate strong capabilities to engage directly with Legal leadership on strategy and be able to pivot to granular detail within working teams
- Facilitate requirements gathering and drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines
- Propose solutions to manage client expectations and manage scope throughout the delivery of the project
- Drive standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service
- Demonstrate sharp attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including legal and policy domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks, and solve problems
- Travel as needed (up to 10%)
- 5+ years of program/project management experience
- Experience working on legal, compliance, privacy, and/or security related projects
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide projects
- Experience managing a diverse set of stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Technology or a related field
- PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s)
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.