The Assistant Manager, Digital Publishing will be responsible for executing the social content plan for these key categories - music, fashion, art, culture and streetwear!
This is a 1 year temporary role and a great way to get your foot in the door at this amazing sportswear company !
A portfolio will be required, highlighting your social experience in music, fashion, art, culture and streetwear.
This person will work directly with the Sr. Manager/Manager of Digital Publishing to define the social editorial calendar for key initiatives and manage the day-to-day of the categories social communities. This person will act as the key point of contact for the category and its consumer across all relevant social platforms.
• Effectively execute the social media strategy set forth by the Sr.Manager/Manager of Social Strategy & Community Management
• Manage the day-to-day category social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc)
• Partner with Brand Marketing/Communications and Digital Marketing teams to create effective editorial calendar and post plan specific to each social platform
• Listen, respond, analyze, moderate and engage key social communities – reporting all findings and constantly adjusting strategy and tactics depending on data
• Help build quality category communities based on brand strategy and guidelines
• Monitor and record discussion trends in order to identify opportunities to shape future communications, raise issues with PR and Customer Service, and share with relevant Business Units.
• Work closely with all key social influencers and/or sports marketing assets within category to ensure that the category’s content is being seen and discussed.
• Mange social process documents including timelines, content calendars and status sheets
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of the social media ecosystem and understanding how to effectively manage a social community
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills to develop relevant post plans
• Ability to understand the adidas Brand Tone and translate that into effective social posts that drive engagement
• Advanced creative writing experience
• Strong project management skills with ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
• Ability to work with a cross-functional team to guide development of editorial calendar
• Analytical expertise in assessing social media trends and campaign analysis
• Ability to adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
• Experience using social media analytics & publishing tools (e.g. Sprinklr/Crimson Hexagon)
• Passionate and knowledge of sports, social, athletic and industry trends
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (emphasis on PowerPoint) and Adobe PhotoShop
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
• BA in marketing, advertising or related field required.
• Two (2) years of social marketing experience, preferably with a sporting or consumer goods company or equivalent account management experience at an agency
• A strong understanding of social media is required
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree