Our client is a huge Saas company and is on the hunt for a talented Product Designer to join the team.
You will create beautiful and inspiring user experiences that help users create, discover and interact with sales content managed in the platform.
You should be an excellent communicator, self-starter, and collaborative enthusiast. While interaction design is the most important discipline for this role, and you likely won’t be asked to redesign our entire product line, you will frequently be asked to apply our creative vision and aesthetic to new design patterns and use cases.
What you will do:
· Uncover what our customers are thinking and turn those insights into the best-in-class user experience
· Lead concept ideation and iteration with sketching, wireframe development, and prototypes
· Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
· Collaborate with product management and executives to prioritize the product roadmap
· Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
· Work on features and products through their entire lifecycle: user research, competitive analysis, product definition, usability testing, launch, and beyond
· Integrate UX research and design into our agile development process
· Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use