- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We’re looking for a super talented Production Artist with exceptional technical skills to work on a consulting basis for our Fortune 500 Healthcare client. The main responsibility of this position will be to assist the Art Director in generating a high volume of comprehensive marketing books and documents using advanced techniques.
Please Note: Two assessments will be administered to validate technical capabilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team and collaborate with team partners
- Create and ensure delivery of consistent assets that support the strategic goal and brand
- Produce a high volume of deliverables for web and print using third-party data merge software
- Create new, update existing, and export fillable PDF forms using InDesign
- Extend the capabilities of InDesign using scripts, plugins and third-party software
- Use and create custom Acrobat Pro Actions to generate a high volume of custom deliverables
- Preparation of production/press ready files
- Provide support by taking on additional creative projects or tasks as needed, including: sourcing photography and iconography and resizing images
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Knowledgeable in the areas of variable data, data merge and form design a plus
- Highly technical with a very strong design sensibility
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign CC
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools quickly and generate results immediately
- Minimum 10 years of creative work experience
- Both corporate and agency experience a plus
- Strong photo editing skills (i.e. photo retouching/manipulation)
- Efficiently and precisely able to convert Illustrator fills to line icons
- Adamant note-taker
- A stickler for details
- Organized and self-directed
- Not afraid or timid to ask questions if something is not clear
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Comfortable in a fast, high-pressure and busy office environment
- Dependable; available to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
- Understands the culture of organizations
An ongoing student of the creative industry; intellectually curious
BA or relevant experience
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.