- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Senior UX Designer for a 12 month assignment with one of our clients in San Francisco. This is full time, onsite with benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K.
This person will be responsible for delivering wire frames, user interaction models, user testing strategy and best practices information. Deliverables change on a project-by-project basis, but may also include elements such as site maps, task analysis, mapping to personas, site maps, user / system flows, workflow analysis, storyboards, content mapping, paper or interactive prototypes, SEO recommendations, and usability testing. Applicants must have tremendous client and team leading skills as well as a high proficiency in both written and oral communication; at least 5 years of UXA and information architecture experience on web-based applications and web sites, preferably in an agency environment; a strong UX/IA portfolio; ability to manage multiple large-scale projects at one time, delivering expected documents/recommendations on time and proficiency with Mac OS X, Windows, and the following software: OmniGraffle, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!