An agency is hiring a Front-End Web Developer with current React experience, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Develop a corporate site Style Guide
• Build reusable and modular libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding and experience with Front End Build systems such as Grunt and Gulp
• Good understanding Front End Design patterns such as BEM notation and Atomic Design
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of Git versioning
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.